Iportant News About Imminent Changes
As from 9th February 2014 Vanessa North will no longer work full time at Coach House Riding School. We thank Vanessa for all the hard work she has put in over the last three years and wish her the very best of luck in the future. She will remain part of the Coach House Riding School team and will be teaching for us on Saturdays. This departure has made us think about the future for ourselves and we have decided to make some changes. There have been many pressures on our business over the last few years and after much thought and soul searching we have decided that, after 28 years of business, now is the time is right to scale down the Riding School.
From 9th February 2014 our opening hours will be reduced to 3 days per week, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, to accommodate all our existing clients. Our current Riding School insurance expires in October 2014 and we have decided not to renew. Merlin, Bella, Nelson and Bambi will remain here but the remaining horses and ponies will be either returning to their owners or be for sale. We intend to keep functioning until the horses and ponies have found suitable homes. You will be kept up to date of any developments via email and our facebook page.
We have had a huge amount of fun running the business, have made many good friends and have bought joy to our many loyal clients. We would like to say a big "thank you" to all those involved. It is time for retirement now (well Linda can, Kevin still has to work!!) and the beginning of a new era. With some time to ourselves, we may even be able to take up some new hobbies!
Horses for Sale
I am looking for good permanent homes for these equines. All potential homes will be vetted by me, as good homes are of paramount importance. A list of the equines currently available is available for download here.
- Fri 6th December: Christmas Market in Chippenham Church, 6–9pm. Bambi will be on duty heavily disguised as a reindeer!
- Sun 8th December: La Hogue. Our first attempt at helping to transport Christmas trees to customers’ cars.
- Sun 15th/Sun 22nd December: Elveden. Again, helping to move transport the trees.
- Fri 20th December: Santa’s "little helper" at Bramley Court Nursing home.
- Mon 23rd December: Bambi will be “At Home” with Father Christmas to give you all a little present and wish you “Merry Christmas” This event is free and open to anyone.